Sunday, December 25, 2011

ICONic Dreams are Made Ch 58


Jason: And what about the ones that dont have girls? Me, Louis, and Thomas? Thomas: Well actually... *sheepily grins and blushes* Nick: *jaw drops along with the other boyz'* OH MY GOD! DUDE! WHO?! Thomas: Well she's a girl I met. She lives on the floor below us. Louis: Is that why you've been going on so many 'walks' lately?! Thomas: *nods shyly* Her name is Sabrina. She's just as old as I am. I ran into her when she was taking a walk too. Vinny: Wow. Thanks for telling us. But I'm happy for you bro! Thomas: Thanks. Hope you guys don't mind, but I already kinda invited her with us to Disney Land. I mean we've got enough space. Madison: All good man! Can't wait to meet her! Jason: Louis, You and I are gonna get some girls. Soon. Louis: F'sho man. How can anyone not want this?! I mean look at me! I'm cute, I'm 10, I can dance.. and I'm cute. Mikey: Anyways, I think we should do a scavenger type thing. Nick That's smart! We could like go on rides and everything on Friday. Saturday, we can do that! Madison: The scavenger itself should be like different and lead down different paths. Vinny: BUt then the end should be the same place and we have to meet there at the same exact time. I got the perfect idea. Louis: Man. While all of you guys stick to this Junior High stuff, I'ma be getting at a High Schooler. Jason: You want someone that's old enough to babysit you? Louis: *thinks* Yeup. Mikey: You're one disturbing little man. But it's settled then? We're gonna do this? Vinny ...

South Shore Changing Table Order




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links